Results for online responses.
for October 2019
How likely are you to recommend our GP practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?Total responses: 1416
Results from within the Practice
|Neither Likely nor Unlikely||18|
Practice additional question Response Summary
How satisfied are you with the surgery opening hours?
|Neither Satisfied nor Dissatisfied||0|
- Calm, efficient, honest care by nurses & answers by reception
- Whilst the reception staff were friendly and helpful and the doctor we saw professional and efficient, the nurse who did our check in appointment was snippy bordering on rude and gave me more than one unnecessary dressing down, as if I were an unruly child. I do not appreciate this and told her so. The communal areas are well provided for (children’s toys and a book shop) but the impersonal nature of the red appointments display was confusing, slightly stress inducing and eliminated the good that the reception had done in fostering a good atmosphere
- Nurse Marina was fantastic – explained everything to me regarding Travel clinic. I felt really involved and well looked after. First rate
- The GPs are excellent. They listen, are not dismissive and genuinely care. The appointment system can be a little inconsistent at times.
- Generally the medical and nursing care is very good, it is reasonably easy to get an urgent appt (much more so with online booking), and the reception customer service has improved greatly over the last couple of years. Much more personable than they used to be and that makes a huge difference to patient experience
- Always a very friendly staff and doctors, able to get appointment when needed and they actually listen to patients
- Great doctors on the whole. Especially Dr MBAIRE who is fantastic. Always listens and has helped me get better. A credit to the NHS and the practice
- The service is always excellent! The staff member is ready to help whenever needed. But most of all I would like to mention Dr J Mbaire, as her professionalism is incomparable! She takes every single occasion very seriously and I am ever so grateful to her.
- I like the way Dr Till is approachable from the outside!, she listens, is very thorough & extremely knowledgeable!
- Dr Fraser was welcoming and warm. She checked with me she understood what had happened in my previous appointments, and then explained my test results clearly, including with a drawing and checking I understood. 5 star couldn’t have been better. I’ve already sung her praises to friends and family. The two GPS I saw before her were also 5 star. THANK YOU.
- The doctor, Dr Hannah Aldrick I saw was wonderful, extremely helpful & reassuring. She also followed up with a call to let me know about my blood test results. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
- I’m 62 years old and this is by far the best GP practice I’ve belonged to. The doctors are good, the appointment system easy to navigate and the reception and admin team well above average.
- Great service at the reception desk, and amazing Dr Till she listens attentively and makes you feel at ease whilst explaining your issue. She is very care I am very happy with my doctors surgery.
- This is a well-run practice which continues to improve the service that they offer time and time again
- Very understanding and empathetic GP’s. Good access to online, emergency and out of hours appointments for working people and children.
- The GP I have been visiting regarding my issues, Dr Esther Harazi has been extremely friendly, helpful & proactive.