Results for online responses
for All Responses
How likely are you to recommend our GP practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?Total responses: 385
Results from within the Practice
|Neither Likely nor Unlikely||3|
- Helpful reception + doctors who listen
- Very kind
- I have one of the most efficient and compassionate doctors in the NHS (Dr. Mbaire) working in an extremely well run, efficient and friendly practices I have ever been in (and I’ve been a patient in many over many decades!)
- A range of excellent GPs. Very impressed with the diversity of GPs and recent changes e.g.: easier to get through on the phones
- Always helpful and lovely
- Brilliant staff and service
- On-the-day appointments works very well online
- This practice is totally visually biased. If you have poor vision it is difficult to check in (normally have to go to reception) and you have no idea when you are being called in because you cannot read the board above reception. There should be a verbal call as well as visual. I am writing this for my wife as she was afraid she would miss appointment if I did not come with her.
- Dr. Toms is absolutely lovely
- Nurse Marina was awesome – the only smear test I’ve ever done that was completely painless
- It would have been extremely likely, but I hate the system for getting doctor appointments
- Excellent staff – helpful and friendly
- The lovely receptionist Helga, excellent customer service. Dr. Moore: his wisdom and understanding of patient’s awkwardness; empathetic doctor
- Dr. Moore is absolutely fantastic
- All staff are extremely helpful and go out of their way to help you as much as possible
- All staff are extremely friendly and happy and the doctors are amazing
- This GP practice is always amazing and deserves recognition
- Good service
- Service is excellent
- Thorough, try to be as helpful as possible
- In extreme hot weather there should be a water tank to drink cool water as it gets uncomfortable
- People who work here are really nice
- All doctors are king caring and gentle
- Always excellent care
- Extremely likely for the good receptionist Amy. Very Good! Extremely unlikely – rude and curtness of Dr. Tang.
- I’ve received very good service from receptionist Phil and nurse Marina
- Lots of doctors, good nurse
- On time
- A service I didn’t have to pay for although I didn’t see the doctor I wanted
- There needs to be a water fountain or a jug of water available for us
- Helpful and compassionate
- I’m a new-ish patient of this practice. It is very efficient and its personnel are pleasant and always helpful.
- I don’t have complaints, it takes time for my treatment so I need to know all the possibilities I’ll be provided later
- Dr. Till is a very good and understanding doctor
- At a previous appointment I was confused by misinformation between the reception staff and a doctor (who had told me to ask to see her). I was told she had left the practice and when I came to see a random doctor it was her!
- I’m here on time but not being seen on time
- The waiting time is always longer whereas I’m on time for my appointment
- Personally feel reasonably happy with the practice. Not extremely likely as less positive feedback from member of my family (mental health condition not always given support).
- Lovely Nurse Marina – best travel nurse around!
- Very happy with information the travel nurse gave. Always been treated with care in all appointments.
- Have seen my GP 4 times over the past 6 weeks and every time they have gone above and beyond to deliver a service to aid my recovery. However, the reception staff can be a bit hit and miss, some can be helpful and polite and some can improve on their customer service skills as they can be abrupt and sometimes rude and not up-to-date with all the services the surgery provides, e.g.: I wanted to know of any Pilates classes in the area and they didn’t know of any but as I was walking out of the surgery I noticed a board with information with classes. I took this back to her for more details as to who to contact and she didn’t know. Another occasion I received a call from the surgery to inform me that my password was reset on my online login, but I didn’t request it. Also when I wanted to log-on it wasn’t very clear on what to do, when I called in to get some more details as to how to log-on she informed me that she couldn’t explain it over the phone and I should come in and they will explain to me.
- Doctor listened well and was pro-active
- Quick, friendly and very clear instructions
- Very quick treatment and very helpful
- Dr. Moore is very professional and thorough
- Excellent service
- I am very happy with this surgery and I would recommend it to anyone; they are very thorough with their investigations
- I am always seen on time and the doctor is sympathetic and helpful
- Doctors are so helpful and friendly, as are the reception staff
- Best doctors/staff and services. Thank you all, keep on the good work and may the Lord bless you.
- Services very good and friendly
- Dr. Till is always so amazing, friendly, and helpful and always has time for her patients! She is a great doctor who really listens and cares! SO thankful to have her as a GP! Amazing woman!
- Brilliant support
- Brilliant help
- Friendly staff, constructive dialogue with doctors. Efficient service. Relating to website/patient online would be nice to have definitions of what the different appointments mean.
- I have been a patient at BGGP of over 20 years and I am always very pleased with the treatment I have received
- Thorough consultation with doctor
- Good service by my nurse (HCA)
- The ease of checking in; the prompt appointment in GP seeing me on time; the professional and expertise of Dr. Till. All my needs were met.
- Good service – easy to book appointments online
- Dr. Neary was very helpful and professional and answered my questions fully and clearly
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Lovely service, felt very comfortable
- Although it sometimes means getting here at 8:00am I can always get appointments when I want one and the system is very clear. There are many excellent doctors here too so I am happy to see different ones and be confident they don’t need to know me to help. Reception staff is always efficient.
- I love a few doctors here. I have been here for 4 years now and used to have horrible GPs in Morum House and I’m thrilled. There are awesome ones here, namely: Dr Benton, Dr Till, Dr Mansfield, Dr Tang, Dr Ihsan, Dr Schamroth, what else can I say? All stars.
- Very happy with Dr Till
- Dr Till was very helpful and referred me on to clinic
- Great service
- Very happy with the services provided by the doctors here. Receptionists are nice too, would definitely recommend.
- Nurse Marina – excellent, gentle, reassuring. Highly recommend for family planning (coil removal today); also excellent experiences with same nurse for baby/child vaccinations. Brilliant all round!
- Nurse Marina is by far the best nurse to me and my whole family along with Dr Mbaire and Dr Aldrick. Every doctor and nurse I have seen has been fantastic and resolves our illness or vaccine very well.
- Very personable care, good level of information provided, took care to build trust and make the patient feel comfortable
- Good experience
- Caring treatment from nurse in travel clinic
- I am very happy with the service I’ve received
- Very friendly and professional, very happy to have them
- Very pleasant receptionists. Got an appointment when I wanted.
- Very friendly informative and helpful
- Very, very good. BGGP have nice people who are friendly and well-organised. I’m very happy to have this GP and thank you for looking after me, all though I pay for it.
- The reassurance and friendliness of the nurse and efficiency
- Nurse Marina was great
- Nurse Marina was personable and kind