In order to keep our list size to manageable proportions we are only able to accept new patients who live within the Practice catchment area. In order to register fully with the Practice, we ask that all patients:
- Live within the published Practice area.
- Provide us with a medical card (FP4) or complete an ‘application to register’ form (GMS1).
- Provide us with two proofs of identification such as a utility bill or council tax bill, one of which must be photo I.D and one which shows your name and current address in the area.
How to Register
To register please complete the forms below:
- Adult New Patient Registration Form (Online)
- Adult New Patient Registration Form (Download and Print)
- Child (under 18) New Patient Registration Form (Online)
- Child (under 18) New Patient Registration Form (Download and Print)
Once you have submitted these forms you may be asked to complete your registration by attending a New Patient Health Check. This may be required in order to complete your registration process.
New Born Children
To register a new born child you need to complete the registration forms above. The Practice must also be given:
- The baby’s NHS number
- Hospital discharge summary and/or Red Book
Once notified by the parent/carer or hospital of a birth we send an invitation letter for a 6-8 week check. This letter is sent approximately 7-10 days before the check appointment.
Please note that 6-8 week check invitations are never automatically sent as the practice must receive a notification from the hospital and/or parent/carer of the birth first.